Tell friends

Milana Šufflaya 1, 43000 Bjelovar, Croatia
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Cathedral of St. Theresa of Avila in Bjelovar
The Baroque Church of Bjelovar-Križevci diocese from 1756.

› The music pavilion
The pavilion built of Brac stone from 1943, in the central park - the largest stone pavilion in Europe.

› Four baroque stone statue in central park
The statue of St. Teresa of Avila (1777), statue of St. George and St. Helena Crusader (1778) and statue of St. Ivan Nepomuk.

City museum
Founded in 1949, located in the old city government storey built in 1832.

› Building of the military command (Straža, 1756)
City government nowadays.

› The Orthodox Church of the Holy Trinity
Single nave baroque-classical building built in the late 18th and in the first half of the 19th century.

› Synagogue (1913)
House of Culture Nowadays.

› Library (1832)

› Building of the Croatian Falcon (1912)
Architect Dionis Sunko.

The memorial area Barutana
For those who died in defense of the city at september 29th 1991.

› The memorial area Lug
For the victims of World War II and the postwar period.

› The memorial area Borik
For the victims of World War II

› Building of of the National Library „Petar Preradović”

› Gymnasium (1901)

› Church and Franciscan Monastery of St. Anthony of Padua (1936)
From September 1980 the church of St. Anthony of Padua became the parish church.

› Church of St. Anna (1993)
The parish of St. Anna was founded by Cardinal Franjo Kuharic at May 29th 1980.

› Church of St. Andrew (1765)
At the old cemetery.

› Church of St. Leopold Mandic in Markovac

› Avenue of plane trees from 1828
Promenade dr. Ivša Lebović.

› Chapel of St. Florian (1756)
Next to City Market.

› Fountain „Povratak panonskih kitova”

‹‹ Previous article: St. Martin’s day in Daruvar ›› Next article: International Autumn Bjelovar fair
• Content of section

• From the offer